Complete details of Thunderbird TwinSpark 350 Motorcycle
Launched in India in 2009. Thunderbird TwinSpark 350 is not in production now.
The youngest highway cruiser in the world, from the home of legend, RE. All the younger cruiser, the Thunderbird TS 350 wanted was an upgradation and RE did that along with the introduction of the ultimate Indian highway cruiser, the Thunderbird 500.
Equipped with a bay full of additional features, the all new younger beast of highway clinches the hearts of many millions.
Thunderbird TwinSpark 350 was later renamed as Thunderbird 350.
Royal Enfield has stopped the production of its motorcycle Thunderbird TwinSpark 350 and hence the given price is not relevant. If you want to check the price of second hand Thunderbird TwinSpark 350, try our Bike Valuation Tool.
The given price can change depending on the colour and other features like alloy wheels, disc brakes, accessories etc.
Ex Showroom Price
On Road Price
1. New design
2. Digital meter.
3. Lock-mechanism for seats.
4. New headlight with a 55w projector lamp for the low beam and a 55W halogen bulb for the high beam.
5. LED Tail lamp with position light guides
6. Indicators - Hazard Light featured for the first time on an Indian motorcycle
1. Slightly overpriced
2. Engine Vibrations after 100kmph
-Rear Disc Brake
-Rear Seat Support with Grabrails