Complete details of Classic 350 Motorcycle
The best selling motorcycle of RE. The Classic 350 is considered as the most demanded bike in India for which once had even a waiting period of 14 months. Of course, the design of the bike is what attract the customers to choose it even over the sportsbikes in the same price class. Though the machine misses the thumb for what the RE Bulls are known for, the Classic 350 has a classy touch just like its name implies.
Rate Royal Enfield Classic 350:
The given price can change depending on the colour and other features like alloy wheels, disc brakes, accessories etc.
||Ex Showroom Price
||On Road Price
|Tamil Nadu, Chennai
Buy new Royal Enfield Classic 350
Book a Test Drive through Bikes4Sale and we will try to get you the best offer for Royal Enfield Classic 350.
For Exciting Offers, Book a Test Drive
Buy used Royal Enfield Classic 350
-Excellent ride quality
-Built quality is good
-Best available motorcycle for long rides
-Resale value is high
-Miscellaneous>>Road presence of bullets cannot be replaced by no other motorcycle.
-Engine vibrations are high, may cause serious health issues in long run.
-It weighs heavier (difficult to commute in city and congested roads)
-Rear suspension should be refined
-Pillion and rider seats are not comfort.
Good fuel efficiency.
Lagoon, Ash, Silver, Mint, Chestnut, Black, Redditch Red, Redditch Green, Redditch Blue
|Overall Mileage||37 km per litre|
|Engine Displacement||346.00 cc|
|Engine Details||Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Twinspark|
|Ignition||Transistorised Coil Ignition|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Maximum Power||19.8 bhp @ 5250 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||28 Nm @ 4000 rpm|
|Gear Shift Pattern||1-N-2-3-4-5-6|
|Top Speed||130 kmph|
|Battery||12 Volt, 14 Ah|
|Head Lamp||Halogen Bulb Type|
|Tail Lamp||21 W / 5 W|
|Front Brake||280mm Disc, 2-Piston caliper|
|Rear Brake||153mm Drum, Single Lead Internal Expanding|
|Chassis and Suspension|
|Frame||Single Downtube frame|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, 35mm forks, 130mm travel|
|Rear Suspension||Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80mm travel|
|Wheels / Rim|
|Front Tyre||90/90 - 19|
|Rear Tyre||110/90 - 18|
|Length x Width x Height||2180 x 790 x 1080 mm|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13.5 litres|
|Reserve Tank Capacity||2.50 litres|
Test drive reports, reviews and news
- Best Selling Two Wheelers in 2018
- This list is based on combined monthly sales report of early 2018 only.
1) Honda Activa 5G
Still, Activa is in the pole position and if it co...
- Best Bikes Under 2 Lakhs in India
- Wheels are one of the best and the foremost important inventions ever made by mankind. As the world progressed to its prime, motorcycles have become u...
- Royal Enfield To Launch Classic 350 Redditch Edition From January 2017
- The most popular and desired bike brand of India the Royal Enfield, has launched a new series of motorcycle named, the Classic 350 Redditch Series. It...
- Mumbai Police to Get Royal Enfield Patrol Bikes
- Following the high-tech methods of developed nations' law enforcements, Mumbai Police is likely to use well equipped patrol motorcycles in the coming ...
||Royal Enfield Classic 350 Review