The cheapest motorcycle of the South Korean manufacturer in India. In one word, the GT250R is mind blowing. The design and its graphics certainly attract and tempt everyone to ride and to own it. The motorcycle is powered by a 249cc, Air / Oil cooled DOHC 8-valve 75Â° V-twin engine. Its brightness adjustable digital dash, adjustable rear seats, adjustable front brake lever, twin projector head lamp, and double disc front brake give an advantage to the machine.
v Twin Engine,8 valve DOHC
Brightness adjustable digital dash
Adjustable rear seats
Adjustable front brake lever
Alloy wheel 17inch
Twin projector head lamp
Double disc front brake
The GT 250R is an offering from the South Korean manufacturer; Hyosung in India. The GT 250 R got a distinctive styling and design that resonates with the body design and making of superbikes. The GT 250R comes with an oil cooled DOHC 8-valve 75 V-twin engine. The engine produces a maximum power of 28 bhp @ 10000 rpm and a maximum torque of 22.7 Nm @ 8000 rpm. The GT comes with a 5-speed constant mesh gearbox for good power delivery.
GT 250R gets a Dual lateral bar frame as its chassis. The front suspension is done with an upside-down telescopic fork at the front while the rear suspension is done with a progressive linkage hydraulic monoshock suspension. The braking of the GT 250R is done with 300 Semi floating double discs with 2 pistons calipers at the front while the rear brakes are done with 230 Single discs with 2 pistons caliper at the rear.
The overall weight of the G 250R comes at 188 kg. When compared with the parallel twin motorcycles in the same segment, the GT 250 R attracts huge competition from fully fared Kawasaki Ninja 300 and in the naked sports segment, the Gt lock horns with the Kawasaki Z 250.
Test drive reports, reviews and news
- Hyosung GV250 in India this October
- The much anticipated and awaited quarter-liter cruiser of South Korean manufacturer, Hyosung, the GV250, is marching towards Indian roads to start rol...
- DSK Hyosung to Launch GV250 in India Soon
- Here comes a big news for all motorcycle fans across the nation that DSK-Hyosung, the premium bike manufacturer, is likely to launch the GV250 as thei...
- DSK Launched Hyosung GT250R
- Soon after blending with Korean premium bike builder Hyosung Motors(S&T Motors), DSK Motowheels rolled out their first product, GT250R under DSK-S&T a...