At last we got the naked beast from Honda, the much anticipated CB Trigger. The machine will be rivalling Yamaha FZ-S, Bajaj Pulsar 200NS and Hero Karizma. As it's of no fairings, this bi-wheeler would be very apt for street riding. Unfortunately, the official price is yet to announced by the company.
Honda is know for its engines. Honda Unicorn is a great example, that rules the Indian 150cc commuter since its arrival. So peak is the expectation regarding the performance of the machine. So far it is good on papers. However, a detailed test drive can only judge the efficiency and overall performance of Honda's new machine.
The naked bike comes with a 150cc, Air-cooled, spark-ignition, 4-stroke engine. It is capable to fire out monstering power of 13.81 HP @ 8500 RPM and gorgeous torque of 12.5 Nm @ 6500 RPM. It is mated with a 5 speed gearbox. On the other hand, to improve braking stability, the machine is equipped of disc brakes at both ends. Moreover, the Combi Brake System (CBS), that is also seen in scooters like Activa, Dio and Aviator, ensures raking at both sides simultaneously.
The machine is moulded out of diamond frame, which is known for reliability. Additionally, its well praised ergonomics, which gives the rider a superb seating position to commute. Also an unbelievable mileage figure of 60 kmpl allows you to keep running on and on.
Powerful 150 cc air-cooled, spark-ignition, 4-stroke engine.
Aggressive front headlight,LED tail light and stylish panel.
Fully digital instrument panel.
Combination of Combi brake System(CBS) and Dual disc.
Masculine tank with 3D emblem on it.
Wider tubless tyres and striking silencer design.
Viscous air filter and maintenance free battery.
Combi Brake System (CBS)
Test drive reports, reviews and news
- Test Drive Report of Honda CB Trigger
- Checking out the recent strategy Honda has taken, we can realize that the firm is in a real hunt to achieve what the company wanted by 2015-16. Honda ...
- Honda will Become India's No. 1 Two-wheeler Brand by 2015-16: Shinji Aoyama
- The second largest bi-wheeler manufacturer of India, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI), notified that the company would replace the ...
- Honda CB Trigger: First Look and Review
- Pull the trigger off. Now, you have the machine, the much awaited and much rumoured, the one and only 2013 Honda CB Trigger. Precisely appears to be a...
- Honda CB Trigger Launched in India
- Realizing the impressive growth of 150cc motorcycles in the world's second largest two-wheeler industry, India, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt...