Honda Activa, precisely the best selling scooter in India. The scooter, Activa is the greatest move by any scooter manufacturer in the country. Until the launch of the Activa, the Indian scooter was struggling without an all-rounder scooter. The Kinetic Honda was the only machine at that time, that lived somewhat up to the expectation of the scooter lovers. However, the scooter lacked many features. Filling up the plot, Honda introduced the Activa in 2000. The first generation Activa was coupled with a 102 cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, OHC engine. Then Honda launhced a refreshed and power Activa in 2009. The new machine carries a 109cc, Air cooled, 4-stroke, Single cylinder, OHC engine. It delivers maximum power of 5.71 KW @ 7500 rpm and maximum torque of .9 Kg-m @ 5500 rpm. Its engine is mated with V-matic transmission.
HET (Honda Eco Technology)
Powerful 110cc engine.
An anti-theft Key Shutter ensuring safety.
Sleek and stylish Inner Box increases the storage space.
Long and comfortable seat.
Faster and easier maintenance.
Durable metal body.
Viscous Air Filter lowers maintenance.
The Tuff Up Tube in the rear tyre reduces the chance of tyre getting punctured
Test drive reports, reviews and news
- Best Scooters of 2016
- Scooters are considered to be the best and the most convenient mode of transportation in India. The traffic, road conditions and most importantly the ...
- Honda May Launch a 125cc Scooter Soon
- Honda is in an extreme rush to win the most stake of Indian two-wheeler market. The strategy of the firm is very clear. Launching machines one by one ...
- Honda Activa v Mahindra Duro DZ
- When you say reliability, sturdiness, power and handsome features at the mention of scooters the only name that you associate these adjectives is Hond...