Launched in India in November 2012. Discontinued in 2017.
Obviously the Twister and the Dream Yuga killer. A genuine Diwali gift of Hero. Adding more features and power, the Passion X Pro is built in the same platform of Hero's own Passion Pro. Specially enabled features such as digital-analog combo meter console, tubeless tyres, trapezoidal multi-focal headlamp (MFR) and new stylish graphics ornament the bike to a remote rating.
Looks is the supreme criteria that attracts everyone to the Passion X Pro and Hero designers have done extremely a wonderful job here. Mated with a powerful 110cc engine, Hero doesn't get compromised in terms of velocity.
Hero also assures a respectable mileage of 65 kmpl, which will switch more maniacs to this motorcycle. Since Hero is a very much trusted brand, the all new Passion X Pro definitely becomes the best in its class.
1. Reasonable pricing
2. Best in its class
3. Trusted brand
4. Less maintenance and high resale value
5. Hero service stations across the country
6. Provides good mileage
7. Tubeless tyres
8. Digital-analog combo meter console
9. Trapezoidal multi-focal headlamp (MFR)
10. New stylish graphics and design
11. Available in 8 colors
1. Could have come in a different graphics rather than Passion Pro's signature style.
Analog and digital combo meter.
Front disc brake.
Multi focal head lamp-MFR.