Bajaj V15 is made from the scrap metal of India's first aircraft carrier INS Vikrant. This warship was used in Indo-Pak war of 1971. In 2014 this ship was scrapped for steel and the fuel tank assembly of V15 is made from this. This 150cc motorcycle is the beginning of new commuter series from Bajaj motorcycles, which will be revealed in years to come. V15 is entirely different from all other 150cc class motorcycles from Bajaj. The new styling comprises a cafe racer attitude as well as an urban commuter.
The main attraction of this bike is the new trapezoidal headlamp with efficient brightness and the new sculpted fuel tank. Both these are standout features of the motorcycle. Megaphone style exhaust kit, multi spoke alloy wheels and new painting scheme are spot on highlights. The rear section of V15 comprises a well designed handle bar and LED tail lamps. The optional rear seat cowl too is fashionable. This can be removed just by using an allen key. The 149cc engine produces 12PS power @ 7,500 rpm and 13Nm torque @5,500 rpm with a 5-speed gear box. Bajaj guarantees a mouth watering 75 kmpl mileage and a top speed of 109 kmph.
Bajaj has stopped the production of its motorcycle V15 and hence the given price is not relevant. If you want to check the price of second hand V15, try our Bike Valuation Tool.
The given price can change depending on the colour and other features like alloy wheels, disc brakes, accessories etc.
|State, City||Ex Showroom Price||On Road Price|
|Karnataka, Bangalore||Rs. 62,355||--|
|West Bengal, Kolkata||Rs. 62,752||--|
|Maharashtra, Mumbai||Rs. 64,245||--|
|Delhi, New Delhi||Rs. 65,626||--|
Book a Test Drive through Bikes4Sale and we will try to get you the best offer.
Pearl White, Ebony Black
|Overall Mileage||57 km per litre|
198/199, Pul Prahladpur DelhiContact Dealer
WR7P+X43 PondicherryContact Dealer
vill Benla, Po Chandpur Teh Sadar, Himachal PradeshContact Dealer
162, Lala Rd, Ward Number-IV, Bashdahar, AssamContact Dealer
Pulwama-Srinagar Rd, Near Fruit Mandi, Jammu KashmirContact Dealer
NH-34, Near Yamuna Bridge Uttar PradeshContact Dealer
View all Bajaj ShowroomsView All Showrooms
|Engine Displacement||149.50 cc|
|Engine Details||Single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC 2 valve, Air cooled, DTS-i|
|Engine Starting||Both Electric and Kick Start|
|Bore x Stroke||56mm x 58mm|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Maximum Power||12 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||13 Nm @ 5500 rpm|
|Gear Shift Pattern||1-N-2-3-4-5|
|Top Speed||109 kmph|
|Battery||Maintenance Free 12V|
|Head Lamp||55/60 W|
|Tail Lamp||LED Tail Lamp|
|Front Brake||240 dia disc|
|Rear Brake||130 dia drum|
|Chassis and Suspension|
|Rear Suspension||Twin-Spring loaded hydraulic type- with gas filled|
|Wheels / Rim||Alloys|
|Front Tyre||90/90 - 18 51P|
|Rear Tyre||120/80 -16 60P|
|Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13 litres|
|Reserve Tank Capacity||1.7 litres|
Know the market value of your used bike
Get the best price for your old bike. Sell your bike at the Largest Used Bike Market.
Agr ins vikrant ka scrap metel hota to usse kul 500 ya 700 bikes ka metal nikalta fr itni bikess kaha se aaye vikrant ki
Aur iska comfort 100 ha bht hard schokers ha mat lo ye bike isse acha bajaj chetak chalao
Kindly provide me the solution
And low pickup
Customer support is bad they are not picking my coll
Please reach me at 7019204800
1) Poor Pickup - On any gear it doesn't feel like a 150cc bike(not even close to a 110cc bike)
2) Gear Shifting Problem - sometimes gears doesn't shift well and they make disgusting noise when changing.
3) Exhaust Sound (Beating) - The beating which is there for the initial two days is completely changed and now it sounds like a bike which is 5 years old. Completed disgusting and annoying. It is not the original beating like when it was new.
4) Engine - Every time when you raise the bike on any gear there seems to be a annoying sound from the engine which is not so audible (you have to observe it carefully). I can easily say that this engine not for long lasting. Hardly it will last for two years.
5) Mileage - One of the worst problem i am facing now. Can you believe a 150cc bike which has no proper power, no performance just like the other 150cc bikes but still it is not giving a mileage of 40KMPL. As of now the mileage is below 40.
6) Pillion seat - When you remove the rear seat cowl and sit on it while some one is riding, you can easily slip back and may fall down. Not at all comfortable for the pillion
7) Side indicator's doesn't make sound when they are in use, just like the other bikes. Then just simply blink.
8) Fuel gauge - The digital fuel gauge which is completely useless , sometimes it shows four points and the very next minute they reduce to two points.
9) Service - The showroom guys are completely reckless and irresponsible. I have explained all the above to them with in one week (15th april 2016) but they are not answering to any of the question properly. They simply say "Go to service center" or "Wait for the first service, initially the bike will be like this only".
Thanks Bajaj. Indian company
Vikarant v.15 bike.