Bikes ›› Aprilia ›› RSV4 ›› RSV4 Factory APRC
Complete details of RSV4 Factory APRC Motorcycle
Rate Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC:
Powerful 999.6 cc engine.
Aprilia Performance Ride Control(APRC) technology used.
Advanced Aprilia Traction Control(ATC) system.
Aprilia Wheelie Control(AWC) provides stability at high acceleration.
Aprilia Launch Control(ALC) system facilities perfect start.
Aprilia Quick Shift(AQS) system.
Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC is available in following colours - Racing Black.
|Engine Displacement||999.60 cc|
|Engine Type||Aprilia longitudinal 65 V-4 cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooling system, double overhead camshafts (DOHC), four valves per cylinder.|
|Engine Starting||Electric start|
|Maximum Power||180 HP @ 12250 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||115 Nm @ 10000 rpm|
|Front Brake||Dual 320-mm diameter floating stainless steel disc|
|Rear Brake||220-mm diameter disc|
|Chassis and Suspension|
|Front Suspension||Ohlins Racing upside-down fork|
|Rear Suspension||Double braced aluminium swingarm|
|Front Tyre||120/70 ZR 17|
|Rear Tyre||200/55 ZR 17|
|Length x Width x Height||2040 x 735 x 1120 mm|
|Ground Clearance||130 mm|
|Petrol Tank Capacity||17 litres|
Test drive reports, reviews and news
- Best 1000cc Superbikes in India
- Motorcycle world is always behind the fastest two-wheelers that pump through streets in wind-blowing speed and in a disturbing but sporty throaty nois...
- Aprilia to Roll out Caponord 1200 in India; Booking Started
- Aprilia, the Italian premium motorcycle manufacturer is all set to launch its newly unveiled bi-wheeler, the Caponord 1200 in India. The booking has a...
- 2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC ABS SBK Special Edition Launched
- Ornamenting the commemoration of the Italian motorcycle superbike racer, Max Biaggi's 2012 World Superbike Championship, Aprilia launched a limited pr...