Second hand KTM Duke 200 : Bike ID - 83736
Used Bikes ›
New Delhi ›
Duke 200 ›
||: KTM Duke 200
||: March 2012 Model
||: New Delhi, Delhi
About The Motorcycle
I got delivery on March 23rd 2012. It has done 3800+ kms on the odo but it will be available to take home after 5000kms or August 6th, whatever comes first*.
Original cost OTR: INR 1,36,904 (with all accessories)
What condition is it in?
Mint. I take very good care of my bikes. You can see my 100,000kms old almost-showroom condition Pulsar fom 2002! Nothing on the Duke is leaking or broken. The Duke has been pampered- premium fuel only (except twice on the Delhi-Shimla route when I had to fill regular fuel); Motul chain Clean & Motul Chain Lube applied on chain every 500 kms without fail, Slime in both tires to prevent punctures, Formula 1 polish and proper cleaning every week with thorough wipe-down every day. With a ever expanding service network, you will never be too far from a service center in India.
What do you get with it?
1. Front Crash pads- cost 2400- help protect the forks in the event of a crash. The original WP forks cost upwards of 8000 so its a good protection for the bike.
2. Slime worth Rs.1260 in both tires.
3. Tubeless puncture kit : Rs. 150
4. A dust cover worth Rs. 300
Why this Duke?
1. A problem free motorcycle with a properly run-in engine- gas it from the word go!
2. Contacts of people who can help you with anything officially! Regional managers and service engineers.
3. Tips on how to clean and take care of the bike.
What else can you get a good deal on?
A brand new emergency electronic air-pump from Slime that connects to the battery- worth Rs. 2533- price negotiable and with original bill for availing remaining warranty.
||: Rs. 1,22,000
|KMs Run :
||: 3,900 kms
|No of Owners
||: Single Owner
||: 200 cc
|Tax Paid Till
|Date of Posting Ad
KTM Duke 200 Picture - Only One Picture Available
||: South Ex